- Changed: Pump will not remove water blocks if more than 9 blocks of water are available to improve performance. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Refinery filters are now autoset by the first fluid inserted. They can be reset with wrench + shift-click. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Power perdition on lasers halved. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Transport pipes will not connect to sides without inventory access anymore. (ganymedes01)
- Bugfix: Fix several issues related to setting doDaylightCycle=false. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Tweak to pipe rendering. (IteMeElConquistador)
- Bugfix: Additional NPE check on pumps. (SandGrainOne)
- Bugfix: Power tweaks. (Flow86, CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Added flood gate recipe. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Localization for assembly table. (enkunkun)
- Bugfix: Minor tweaks and bugfixes to wrenches, pipe rendering, fluid icons. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed a critical issue with the safetime tracker. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed a dupe glitch in the automatic work bench. (CovertJaguar)
- Updated: Newer Forge, fluid system and Minecraft 1.6.2. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Lapis Transport Pipe . Can colour-mark items passing through it. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Daizuli Transport Pipe . Acts similar to an iron pipe for colour-marked transport items. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Flood Gate . A reverse pump. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfixes: Several. (Several Contributors)
- API: Improved and streamlined all APIs related to pipes and pipe connections. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Filtered Buffer. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=*Fusb7bEQW4 (SandGrainOne)
- Changed: Added colour modifier support to facades. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Tweaked selection box for plugs to make it easier to place plugs even on adjacent pipes. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed log rotation recipes for facades again. (cpw)
- Bugfix: Fixed edge case where the ACT might not consider items as crafting equivalents if those were registered multiple times with the ore dictionary.
- Changed: Reduced oil spawns in deserts. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with wooden conductive pipes. Pipes now only request when power when it is needed somewhere in the system.
- Added: Horizontal filler pattern. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Quartz transport and conductive pipes. Transport has half the friction of stone and won’t connect to stone or cobblestone. Conductive has 64 MJ/t capacity. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Redone mechanics for conductive pipes. No more explosions, no more power loops, no more loss over distance. Type of pipe now determines max carried power. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Buffed Automatic Crafting Table. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Support for metadata >= 16 on facade calls. (Binnie)
- Changed: Multiple engines can now connect to a single wooden pipe.
- Changed: Some tweaks to oils, oil biomes. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Combustion engines accept liquids via right*click. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Flatten pattern now less stupid. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Some filler changes. (immibis)
- Bugfix: Mining well breaks pipes when invalidated. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Wooden pipes now render power. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Markers are now less derpy. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed minor AWB gui issue. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed ACT eating Minium Stones. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed dupe bug. (SandGrainOne)
- Added: Oil biomes! Additional changes to oil generation. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Pump control list. Can be used to prohibit the pumping of specific liquids in specific dimensions. (immibis)
- Changed: Rewrote the Auto Crafting Table from the ground up. Now called “Auto Workbench”. 100 % compatible with vanilla hoppers. Items that cannot stack can’t be used in them anymore. They will not pull from adjacent inventories anymore, use hoppers/chutes instead. Crafting now has a time cost, the auto workbench does however not require power. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Improved oil physics to produce behaviour between water and lava. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Oil is now flammable. (viliml, Krapht, CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Stirling engine only accepts valid fuels from pipes. Combustion engines accepts liquids containers and ice.
- Bugfix: Several fixes to the laser crafting table. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Pipe wire state now persists on reload. (target*san)
- Bugfix: Removed builder crafting recipe, builder from creative inventory. (mcrobin4002, SirSengir)
- Bugfix: Disabled grass facades. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Fixed crash on facade removal. (Flow86)
- Bugfix: Fixed addToRandomInventory. (Flow86, CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Several fixes to behaviour of pipes. Fixed a crashbug. (CovertJaguar, Player)
- Added: Pipe plugs. (Krapht)
- Added: Config option to disable oil springs. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Some more tweaks to oil spawn. Oil lakes now also spawn in taiga biomes. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Fire is now considered a soft block. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Pipes with missing info are now deleted. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Vanilla ISided support for extraction pipes. (h/t immibis)
- Bugfix: Filler flatten pattern no longer stopped by flowers. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Possibly fixed power pipe load issues. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Oil springs. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Several improvements to oil spawn. Oil lakes can now also spawn in other biomes. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Better API for pipe connections. (Krapht, Flow86)
- Changed: Moved block registration to FML. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Decreased packet size for pipe synch. (Krapht)
- Changed: Wrenches now also use Forge’s rotation methods. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Proper blending when rendering liquids in tanks or pipes. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Several updates to fluid blocks. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Added synching of NBT data for items in pipes. (davboecki)
- Changed: Improved refinery render. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Renamed the hopper to chute. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Some minor optimizations to engines and their rendering. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed redstone engine lockups. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed gate rendering. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE when destroying markers. (Prototik)
- Bugfix: Added correct particle textures for engines. (viliml)
- Bugfix: Include all metadata versions when generating facades. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Fix pipe textures not being refreshed correctly when switching texture packs. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Fixed several bad texture bindings in TESRs. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Iterate over all inventory slots and do not stop on first invalid slot when inserting via pipes. (Need4Speed402)
- API: IMC calls to ban oil from certain biomes or allow oil lakes in them. (CovertJaguar, h/t Aroma1997)
Straight port to Minecraft version 1.5.1
- Added: Glass facades. (Krapht)
- Changed: Autarchic gates now always pulse at a single, fast rate. (cpw)
- Bugfix: Vines now marked as soft blocks. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Prevented crash if world gen is disabled. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE when liquid in tank has ceased to exist. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Fixed /buildcraft not working in SSP. (viper283)
- Bugfix: Fixed tank filling. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Pipe items now registered with FML. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Version check now threaded. (Pahimar)
- Localization: Several updates to locations. (Contributors)
Compatible with MineCraft 1.4.7
- Added: Creative tab for BC items.
- Added: 3D rendering of items in pipes. (cpw)
- Removed: Functionality from builder until it can be fixed to prevent world corruption. (pahimar)
- Bugfix: Fixed fuel burning in combustion engines. Yielded one tick too much energy before. (snyke7)
- Bugfix: Fixed quarries breaking bedrock. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Pipe gui closes when pipe is destroyed. (aznhe21)
- Bugfix: Fixed display issues due to overflow on combustion engines. (psxlover)
- Bugfix: Added a sanity to check to emerald pipes to prevent crashes when another mod returns an invalid itemstack.
- Added: Emerald transport and liquid pipes. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Spring water source blocks at bedrock level.
- Changed: Wood pipe and redstone engine recipes now use wood from the ore dictionary.
- Changed: Coordinates of invalid pipes are now logged. (agaricusb)
- Bugfix: Fixed item drops on world load. (davboecki)
- Bugfix: Proper side checking for liquid pipe connections. (King_Lemming)
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.3.2 Combined SSP/SMP
- REMOVE: Stripe Pipe
- ADD: Void pipes
- ADD: Sandstone pipes
- ADD: Facades
- ADD: Advanced Crafting Table
2.2.14 / 3.1.5Edit
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5
(2.2.13) / 3.1.3Edit
- FIX: wooden/iron pipes input/output slots
- FIX: NPE in assembly tables
- FIX: builder stopping before end of work
- FIX: enchanted items losing enchants when transported via pipe
- FIX: laser spawning
- FIX: gate performances problems with signal and redstone
- FIX: iron engines doesn’t support non-bucket items
- FIX: fix glowstone in blueprints
(2.2.12) / 3.1.2Edit
For Minecraft 1.1.0
- FIX: graphical glitches when using several sub-mods adding pipes.
- FIX: dupe bug in SMP machines
- FIX: create hook to avoid deleting water
- FIX: buckets disapear when used on tanks
- FIX: Blueprint names are now given through “subname”
- FIX: background slot rendering issue
- ADD: API hooks to add data to passive items.
- ADD: Blueprints now offer an ON/OFF/LOOP action, allowing them to be reset.
- FIX: Robot laser not being removed on robot deletion.
- FIX: Blueprints should be much more resistant to exceptions.
- FIX: Vines are now supported in blueprints.
- FIX: Builders now correctly placed the appropriate engine.
- CHANGE: Modders can now override the method creating the engine behavior
- FIX: tanks should not store liquid in blueprints
- CHANGE: Modders can now refine connection between different transport classes.
- CHANGE: support to “use” a tool instead of “consuming” it. It is now possible to specify how to use a tool in a block placed by a blueprint.
- FIX: Fillers are now fully supported in blueprint.
- CHANGE: Major code optimization have been done, in particular in pipes and engines.
- CHANGE: When interracting with a tank, an item that has no container will safely be consumed.
- CHANGE: Diamond pipes don’t use real items anymore, but only store the item kind.
- FIX: Blueprint are now resistant to changes in item ids.
- FIX: Requirements for blueprint blocks are now stored in the blueprint, improving modding support.
- FIX: potential NPE in builders.
- CHANGE: Pipes now explode when containing more than X stacks. Before that, they will try to group items automatically.
- FIX: Fillers can now plant seeds, and use items in general.
- FIX: Exceptions in path markers when markers are too far away are fixed.
- CHANGE: Modders can now modify the behavior of a pipe when it reaches a side
2.2.1 Release notesEdit
- SMP pipe render client freeze
Problem related to freeze when using pipes in SMP should be fixed.
- Increase oil quantity in medium deposits
Medium oil deposits are now twice as frequent, and contain slightly more oil.
- Wrong icon in markers when traveling in pipes
Icon of markers when traveling in pipes have been fixed.
- Port to SMP
BuildCraft have been (re) ported to SMP.
- Opening autocrafting table in SMP kicks client
Auto-crafting table does crash anymore when openned from the client.
- Liquids spawn next to tank if taken out
Liquids can now be correctly collected from tanks.
- Stone engines burn animation broken
Stone engine fire animation has been fixed in the GUI.
- Oil bucket config
Oil and fuel bucket configuration has been fixed.
- Empty bucket in iron engine prevents cooling.
Iron engine can now cool down even if they contain an empty bucket.
- Used Forge ISidedInventory interfaece.
ISidedInventory interface is now used, enabling interaction between pipes and
Forge compatible inventories such as RedPower or IndustrialCraft.
- Add liquids hook
Liquids hooks have been added, for sub-modding.
- Iron pipes don't bounce items
Iron pipe are able to bounce items again.
- Oil generation is buggy
Cases of no oil generated, or too much oil, should be fixed.
- Unstable wooden pipe source
Source of wooden pipes should not switch randomly anymore.
2.2.0 Release notesEdit
- Fix HD textures
HD texture are now properly supported with liquids.
- Do not open diamond pipe with pipe
Diamond pipes will not open when right clicked with a pipe in hand.
- Support random liquids in pumps /pipes/tanks
Pipes, pumps and tanks now support any kind of liquid.
- Use water to cool iron engines
Iron engines can now be cooled with water.
- Implement fuel
Fuel, refined from oil, has been implemented.
- Review pipes classes
All pipes now only use one block id now, and liquids are transfered through
- Implement power transport
Power can be transported through dedicated pipes.
- Review engine heating
Iron engine now heats all the time in usage.
- Investigate marker exception
Markers exceptions have been fixed.
- Implement refinery
A refinery has been implemented. So far, only transforms oil into fuel.
- Scaffolding collisionbox still full block sized
Fixed collision box for quarry frame.
- ID conflict detector not intelligent about oil IDs
Fixed automatic id resolution when oil id changes.
- Disable buildcraft specific blocks generation
A specific option has been added to deactivate BuildCraft world generation
- Improve liquid pipe behavior
Liquid movements in pipes has been changed to avoid liquids getting stuck.
- Add lava to the iron engine fuel
Lava can now be used to fuel an iron engine.
- Implement filling from tanks to buckets and reverse
Bucket can now be used to fill tanks or get liquids from tanks.
2.2.0 Release notesEdit
- Fix pipes bounding boxes
The boxes around the pipes are now fixed, improving selection / deselection.
- Error setting quarries with markers in SMP
Quarries set with custom sizes are now fixed in SMP.
- Investigate exception with recipe book
The Mining Well exception is now fix with the recipe book.
- Deactivate light effects on engines
Engine no longer have (wrong) light effects.
- Investigate recursion in tanks
Infinite recursion in tanks is fixed
126.96.36.199 Release notesEdit
I could not find these, could someone please add them if they know where to find them.