The tutorials page on the wiki is quite a good resource for beginners, however it doesn't have that much content and much of that content is low quality.
So what am I doing to fix this problem?
- I am improving many tutorial pages myself.
- I have created more badges that people get when they edit pages in the tutorials category. Remember to categorise your pages people!
And how can you help?
- Create new tutorial pages.
- Add images to old tutorials.
- Clean up tutorials in the Category:Tutorials in need of improvement.
- Improve or remove tutorials in Category:Candidates for deletion.
- Answer questions in the comment pages.
Over the past few weeks - the amount of quality edits on the wiki has considerably dropped off. I know this is to be expected as a wiki nears completion - but the wiki is not done. There are still lots more pages to be made for buildcraft 3 and there are many many improvements still to be done.
If you can find out any more things - please spare a moment of your time to add them and clean up the wiki. :) Please?
The wiki is also running very low on images. Anything buildcraft 3 related would be very good.Read more >